Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

I truly believe that I know people for a reason and that reason may be to teach me something. I do not regret knowing someone. I may regret how I let them affect me or treat me. But knowing people is the greatest way to learn about yourself and how to treat others. You never learn any lessons if you don’t get in the thick of it. And that includes knowing the biggest dicks in your life!!!




I need to let go of the image I have in my head of who or what I should be. I’ll never live up to that image. I will never be 5’6”, long straight hair and a size 4. None of that is going to happen. I need to let go of that image and face the fact that I’m 5’3”, short curly hair and a size 12….OK, maybe a size 14. But I’m getting really close to a 12. I need to realize that I am just fine the way I am. I’m fine…fine. Really….I’m fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment