Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm actually looking forward to this weekend because I have no plans at all. I am going to knit and felt and I'm going to get caught up on Lost.  I have a scarf that I'm going to finish, start a couple more knit projects and then complete a couple of felted hearts I'm making for a retreat in October.  That's the gist of the weekend.

Instead....I stayed home today and finished the scarf and all the felted hearts.  I watched 2 episodes of Lost and I can honestly say that I am officially bored now. It's not even 8:30pm and I'm bored.  The idea of watching TV bores me.  I don't want to knit right now, it would bore me. And I'm so bored that I would probably put all 3 needles on my felting pen through my pinky finger.

I have no doubt that I'm going to get my second wind tomorrow and press on with pride.  But for tonight, I'm going to send you on your way with my top five songs of all times, in no particular order.

1.  Don't Bring Me Down - ELO



2. Waterloo - ABBA


3. 9 to 5 - Dolly Parton



4.  Far Away - Nickelback




5. Feeling Good - Nina Simone


6. Hurt  Johnny Cash


I'm not an idiot by the way, I do know that I have 6 instead of 5 but I couldn't decide which one to take off...so I give you my 6 favorite songs of all times.  I'm missing the BeeGee's, Garth Brooks, Pink, Adele, Timbaland, Kelly Clarkson and Adagio for Strings.  So many I could just get lost in finding them all in my iTunes, much less list them here for everyone to see.

So, if I stay bored tonight and tomorrow, I might write up a blurb for each of them as to why they are my favorites.  Or not, depends on how bored I really get to be.

Fun exercise tonight.  Great music and put me in a better mood.  Thanks, kids, for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment